Pea Ridge High School Alumni
P.O. Box 1111
Pea Ridge, AR 72751-1111
An Organizing Resolution for Establishing a
Pea Ridge High School Alumni Association
* To assist graduating classes in planning and arranging reunions and other gatherings of their class members,
* To develop and maintain as completely as possible a listing of the graduates of the High School, with addresses and other contact information,
* To coordinate an annual Alumni Day Gathering of graduates and former students of the High School,
* To help alumni keep in touch with the current activities of the High School, and to promote a mutually supportive relationship among alumni, the PRHS administration and teaching staff, and students currently enrolled,
* To support student scholarship aid, student recognition activities, and to promote alumni volunteer service and support of school programs which strengthen the academic, vocational, recreational, social, and civic growth of students and others in the PRHS community,
* To preserve the history and lift up the values of PRHS educational heritage by collecting pictures, documents and artifacts, and making these resources available to students, graduates, and other interested persons,
* and to produce occasional publications, newsletters, articles, and other media materials to communicate information of alumni interest to students, graduates, and other interested persons,
We, the alumni of Pea Ridge High School, assembled at the High School, on July 15, 2006, do constitute and establish the Pea Ridge High School Alumni Association.
* Basic Membership in the PRHS Alumni Association shall be open to all
graduates, former students, teachers and administators of the School.
* Participating Membership shall be acknowledged for those who contribute $10 to $24 annually to the association.
* Supporting Membership shall be acknowledged for those who contribute $25 to $99 annually to the association.
* Sustaining Membership shall be acknowledged for those who contribute $100 or more annually to the association.
An Alumni Board shall be elected, composed of nine graduates of Pea Ridge High School, three to be elected to serve for one year (2006-2007), three to be elected to serve for two years (2006-2008), and three to be elected to serve three years (2006-2009). Selection of Board members shall be done so that a broad and equitable representation of classes through the years is maintained.
At each annual summer meeting of the Alumni Association, three persons shall be elected to fill the vacant positions on the Alumni Board, with each newly-elected Board member to serve a three-year term.
The Alumni Board shall elect from its membership a President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Communications Coordinator, and other officers and committees as needed.
Also, the Board shall develop Bylaws, to be submitted to the 2007 Alumnni Day Gathering for adoption, and shall take steps for establishing the Alumni Association as an authorized non-profit corporation.
Exit to Homepage
Return to PRARK.ORG